The employee life-cycle for businesses is quite simple:
- HIRE – You have a need to fill a position with the best available talent.
- RAMP – You have made your hire and you now need to onboard them so they have a roadmap for success in their new role.
- MANAGE – Setting expectations and goals to ensure they are doing their job.
- DEVELOP – You want to expand the individuals’ role and begin to grow them with the organization.
- TRANSITION – The employee isn’t working out and you need to manage them out of the organization.
‘How’ you navigate each of these is key to attracting, engaging and retaining employees that drive the organization forward. #TalentMatters